Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bummer!!!!

okay, well i don't know where my flash cards with my character bonds went so it kinda sucks.....cuz that's not on my flash drive, *sigh* all whell, i'll just have to try and remember, i'm just glad all my characters have their own bios on my comp. =] so anyways, it's not all bad i guess i got a super duper awesome compliment today in dance, kt knows bout it already, but the compliment was..
"You totally like just blew Serah out of the water." we had to present our student choreography today and she was my partner and i guess i did really well and she didn't....so yeah but it was a sick comment though! like it's such a good comment in the dance world! so woot woot for me!

10 comments:

kt. Ryn said...

No flash cards? Crap, was there alot of work on them?

StepHEN ArroYO said...

Woot!

Dat-One-AsiAn said...

yeah...but all whell, not too much i remembered the couples so i think that was everything that was on the cards that wasn't on my comp. but i found the quote again and now i'm just finishing up looking for more pictures....and yes woot woot

Cami said...

Good Job CC!!!

StepHEN ArroYO said...

hey, how comes no one commented on the misconception post on ASTRAL?

kt. Ryn said...

I DID!

StepHEN ArroYO said...

k fine

Dat-One-AsiAn said...

haha stephen it's cuz everyone's busy with my losing my stuff! hehe jk jk

StepHEN ArroYO said...

um...

Dat-One-AsiAn said...

haha jk but um...so are you planning on coming to cami and katie's house?