Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sore+Running+ Workout+Dance =AWESOME!

Oh man!! Can I just say...it is sooo hard to run a mile and a quarter when your WHOLE body is already sore!! XD And it didn't end there, no we did another workout; including butts, more crunches, more squats, more push-ups, and more stretching...Oh my GOSH!! O.O' Man oh man...I'ma gonna be soooooo much more sore tomorrow...like probly like 10x's more XD. But it is sooo worth it!! The opening dance is AWESOME, and I'm gonna be so in shape by the time school comes around! I'm stoked!! :D Although every time I move something of my body hurts, it's a good thing, cuz I know that I'm working hard in practice and soon the results will come!! XD XD

2 comments:

Danielle said...

glad you're having fun :P
Be happy that you can actually do something to get sore. I'm stuck here doing nothing on my couch...hehe

Dat-One-AsiAn said...

oh dani c...:( don't worry, when you can run and frolic with us once again, we'll definitely be partying and running around like crazy!! =D