Wednesday, September 1, 2010

CrAzYnEsS!!!!!!!!!!!!

One word can describe my life right now....HECTIC!! I have so much dang stuff going on, with my schedule, classes and there fees, dance, orchestra, practice...it's like...AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Lol it's not a bad thing, not in the tiniest bit, it's actually a good thing XP, but I am just admitting that I have a lot on my plate. Well it's senior year, and I wanted to go out with a BANG, and I guess I am! XD It's only the second week of school, but it feels like it's been months.....man, I really wonder if time's gonna start flying soon, or if it's gonna be this slow all year long! :P

Oh and just as a post/side note for those of you who didn't already know....I'm going to be trying out for choir tomorrow morning at 7 AM....I hope I make it...but gosh darn it I'm so dang nervous! O.O'<----that right there is a sweat mark XD

No comments: