Saturday, August 6, 2011

Work....Happy or Sad??

*Sigh* Got off work early again today, most days I don't really mind, but when I get off six hours early I get kinda bugged...why?? Because EVERY time I work I get off early, and today I was actually looking forward to working all day, but no I worked three hours, then went home...-.- And I actually got pumped up to work too...gah I guess that's just my like.

Only good thing is that now I won't be crouching, standing, and walking all day. Being a LONG time dancer, my joints are already crappy, but all that bending and everything my knee + ankle were starting to give way DX....Nonetheless it doesn't deter me from wanting to dance haha! Guess it's just something I was born with...or maybe it was trained into me...nah that implies that dancing is working...which I guess in a sense it is, but it's work that I love! ;)

No comments: