Saturday, July 7, 2012

Home and Lonely...

Home from vacation in San Francisco.... It's lonely here to say the least. Coming home to blaring heat, friends gone for months/years, and a 32 hour work schedule...not the best homecoming if I do say so myself. To my friends out abroad be safe and have fun, to my friends that are here in Utah...stay cool, don't overheat.

Summer is more than halfway over...meh! Not looking forward to walking around on campus in the blazing heat, especially UP hill...-.-'. My Cali trip was everything I thought it would be though! Nice cool weather and a lot of fun memories made! :) I can't believe that a week passed by so fast though...but it makes me excited for my summer plans for 2013...a whole summer of vacation! Now that is what I'm talking about! In fact it's a great motivator to keep my job that has me working as much as a manager without the pay of one -.-'.

On another happy note, I learned today that a part of my childhood is coming back to the present!.....*drumroll* Sailor moon is making a come back!! :D Yup that's right!! It's set to start next year in September, if the articles are correct.....WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Nothing beats Sailor moon....NOTHING!!! I could watch that show forever and ever! *sigh* You've gotta love shows that you grew up with as a child :).

 School....just so you know the only reason I look forward to you is because when you are over for another summer I will have fun again, oh and I'll actually have stuff to do then, and not work as much ;P

No comments: