Thursday, July 2, 2009

Poll results!

Ha! Haha! Everyone who voted on the poll was wrong! My favorite person in the It's You MV is............ta-da Sungmin! So you ALL failed the quiz! muwahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! Ok I just got a good idea! How about we play a little game eh?? So you all know how I was thinking about doing a warm up right?? Well let's play a little game with that, I'll post up multiple polls, and depending on how many answers you ppl get right, means how much easier I'll go on you guys hehe sounds good??? Ok, so you're first question was WRONG!!! So this means that you're not really on a very good track muwahahaha!!!I'll post a total of 10 olls, this being the first...9 more to come! And I'll bet you they will not be easy!!!! They'll be very specific....=P Good Luck!

5 comments:

Shaley said...

NOOOO!!! That is totally unfair!!!
I worked hard to answer that poll. I looked up every single member of Super Junior and found the one I thought you would like...Pleeeez don't do this to us....PLEE-HEE-HEEZ!!!!!

Shaley said...

Sob...that is so unfair...sob...how were we supposed to guess that?...Sungmin did like nothing in It's you except for run with flowers...Sob...Sniffle...Sob...GAH!!

Dat-One-AsiAn said...

haha i liked his little solo part towards the end, i really liked how his hair flipped lol it just got to me for some reason! keke yea that one was a little hard, i'll try and make the next one a little easier! =P

Danielle said...

well well...guess what!

I DIDN'T FAIL BECAUSE I DIDN'T ANSWER. OH! what now? eh? EH? :P

Dat-One-AsiAn said...

well, uh technically, it don't matter cuz since you didn't answer you didn't get it right either! so it still means a loss for you ALL!!! muwahahaha! XP