Thursday, July 23, 2009

Update/Poll results

hahaha!!!! k so for the results of the last poll......*drum roll* you got it.....RIGHT!!! Not even a single wrong vote this time!!! ;p hehe ok well, this next one is gonna be a brain crusher....becuz I haven't said a single word about this next one!! You're all on your own for this one.......don't hurt yourselves! Okay then for the update, you all know that Saturday's plans for dinner are cancelled, but if you guys still want to hang out let me know, cuz I told Nick I'd let him know if we were going to do anything. So you guys have any ideas?? Horse back riding?? Movie night?? Game night?? Um...what else is there that we can do??? Anyone?

7 comments:

Danielle said...

ULTIMATE FRISBEE!!!!!!! :D

kt. Ryn said...

HORSEBACK RIDING!! :D

eveyone knew i was going to say it....
STEPHEN.

Danielle said...

haha. :D

I'm changing my mind. I'm going with Kt on this one...Stephen still needs to ride Dust bareback!!!! :D :D

Shaley said...

Horseback riding. you know i really hate these polls where there is no way we could ever know the answer like that super junior one. Gah D:

Cami said...

TENNIS!!! :D

Danielle said...

hey hey!!! Tennis sounds fun too!!! I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we can combine everything together and have one exhausting day :D but it'll be sooo much fun :D :D :D

Dat-One-AsiAn said...

haha well, i didn't do anything yesterday. lol i do agree that this new poll is hard, but hey you can't have them all easy right!? keke Well i start practices tomorrow, so everyone wish me luck, and hope that i don't die!!!! ;P