Saturday, July 31, 2010

Coming Up

Summer is slowly coming to an end DX.....we've had some great times though! Still it seems like it was way too short....:(. Well once school starts we'll just have to keep hanging out! :P It's still so weird to think that we're seniors this year you guys!...It's so exciting, yet scary at the same time XD. Do you think a lot of things will be different?? I better have lunch with people this year...well me and Cam both...last year it was either with Shales or Kt, not saying I mind, you it's just funner with more people...and 3 isn't that many. Speaking of lunch I can't remember if I have money in my lunch account XD. But anyways...we're all getting so OLD! Despite whether or not you all want to accept that fact, it's going to come true eventually XP.

No comments: