Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stupidity....

Oh my heck!!! I feel like the stupidest person on EARTH right now! DX I can't believe that I hit the 'reply' button....-.-'....why didn't I think to send it in a separate message...now they can all read it! DX DX DX I feel like and idiot, idiot, IDIOT!!! *sob* *sniffle* man...at least I don't know most of those people...but still they can read it...well at least it wasn't too personal...that's the last time I use names in anything...glad I didn't put last names too. DX Man! I'm never gonna get over this! Why didn't I think of a separate message earlier?? Why? Why? WHY!?!?!? grrrr!!!....*smacking self*....I feel sooooo stupid right now!! DX DX DX DX DX I seriously hope that no one reads that....please...PLEASE!!!....*on knees begging*

2 comments:

Danielle said...

uhmmmm...what happened cc? everything...isn't ok i'm guessing?

Dat-One-AsiAn said...

Haha no everything was/is fine, I just did something stupid XD It was more a funny stupid than a bad stupid XP

But thnx for asking though :)