Saturday, September 17, 2011

BEST book EVER!!!!!!

Oh my gosh! Every time I finish a book I feel so...empty and yet so fulfilled. Well with this book I have to say I am feeling SOOOOO empty!! I absolutely LOVED this book! And the worst part is, is that I KNOW it's not over! BUT I have to wait until next May to find out how the story progresses! :( And then after I finish that I know I'll have to wait again to find out how it ends! I'm sure by now you're wondering what book it is exactly that I'm talking about huh? Hehe well it's called 'Divergent' by Veronica Roth. I TOTALLY and WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend this book to ANYONE!! It's sooo freakin good! It kept me turning page after page, only stopping for school and sleep. If you liked the 'Hunger Games' series...you'll love this series too!! :D

No comments: