Monday, September 12, 2011

Settling In....(freaked out)

Well it's like the 4th week of college now?..For me at least :P Things are finally settling in, and I'm starting to get into that 'groove' of things. One thing that really freaks me out right now, is anticipating having to write those 'college' essays...I've never been one who really like 'grammatical essays', I'm fine with writing, but when you tell me I have to follow certain guidelines and formatting and all that stuff I just blank. I've always detested grammar and everything associated with it...and yet I'm in WRTG 2010 (basically honors). Hm...I wonder how smart of a decision that was..but then again if I took WRTG 1210 I'd still eventually have to take 2010, so why not get it over with to start? Right?...Right. My favorite class by far is my Asian Civ 1210 class, it's just like my Humanities class last year, but focused on Asia :). All the class is, is lecturing + notes, with essays for midterms and finals...which again get me uncomfortable, but I'll manage somehow...I think I'll be going to this placed called the 'Writing Center' multiple times this semest XD.

No comments: